The team at Swanson Reed provide training sessions to your staff on updates to the SR&ED tax incentive, which include a range of issues that may arise during the SR&ED engagement process. Staff members having this awareness of the SR&ED claiming process is an important part of maximizing an SR&ED return for your company.
Our nationwide seminars and workshops consist of:
- Identification of eligibility for your company’s projects under the SR&ED tax incentive regime;
- Education on the types of activities for the incentive, using case studies from previous successes within your industry;
- How Swanson Reed works with you to proactively identify and track SR&ED projects going forward;
- The types of expenditure that can be claimed;
- The substantiation necessary to support the claim; and
- The commercialism, confidentiality and the potential benefit to your company.